Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a way to determine the time spent on a SSL Handshake in an
access log. So far i’ve discovered only env-vars and log formats (like %D)
returning the overall time spent on a request. The background here is that i
sometimes get requests which take up to 10 seconds, all of them being initial
requests, so the handshake has to be done. The actual request to the
application gets independently logged and does take some milliseconds.

I have enabled ssl logging on debug level but cannot specifically reproduce
these kind of requests and parsing this debug log for time spent for the
handshake is not an option on the very busy production server.

Are there any env-vars that provide more specific information on time spent in
the different phases of a request?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Timo