Hi list,

I cannot make the following working with apache 2.4:

Serve a directory via WebDAV with files and allow only listing directory
content and downloading the files.

Here is my - current - snippet from the virtualhost:

  Alias "/files" "/var/local/webdav/files"
  <Directory "/var/local/webdav/files">
    Dav on
  </Directory>
  <Location "/files/">
    Options +Indexes -FollowSymLinks
    Require all granted
    <LimitExcept GET HEAD OPTIONS PROPFIND>
        Require valid-user
    </LimitExcept>
  </Location>

but all I get is either full access or no access. With the config above I have
no access. As I understood this should limit the access except to the listed
http methods. Which in turn should allow WebDAV read access. IMHO.

Hope that you can point me to the right config.

Thanks in advance and regards
Torge