Report Feedback for solution this problem: postfix with suport squirrelmail
in apache2.
Considerations: My LAMP(in DEBIAN 7) IP:192.168.2.50
configuration in my bind(DNS Autorytative):
step 1: setup my mail in DNS:
vim db.oduvaldocozzi.intranet
mail IN A 192.168.2.50
oduvaldocozzi.intranet. IN      MX      10      mail.oduvaldocozzi.intranet.
step 2: Setup a Vhost with SSL access:
mail.oduvaldocozzi.intranet.conf
sslmail.oduvaldocozzi.intranet.conf

content: mail.oduvaldocozzi.intranet.conf
<VirtualHost  *:80>
ServerName mail.oduvaldocozzi.intranet
ServerAdmin postmaster@mail.oduvaldocozzi.intranet
Redirect "/" "https://mail.oduvaldocozzi.intranet";
</VirtualHost>

content:  sslmail.oduvaldocozzi.intranet.conf
<VirtualHost  *:443>
ServerName mail.oduvaldocozzi.intranet
DocumentRoot /usr/share/squirrelmail/
DirectoryIndex index.php
ServerAlias mail.oduvaldocozzi.intranet
Alias /squirrelmail  /usr/share/squirrelmail

SSLEngine On
SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/mailssl.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/mailssl.key
<Location />
SSLRequireSSL On
SSLVerifyClient optional
SSLVerifyDepth 1
SSLOptions +StdEnvVars +StrictRequire
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

OFF: Modules Apache2 Loaded:
Loaded Modules:
 core_module (static)
 so_module (static)
 watchdog_module (static)
 http_module (static)
 log_config_module (static)
 logio_module (static)
 version_module (static)
 unixd_module (static)
 access_compat_module (shared)
 alias_module (shared)
 auth_basic_module (shared)
 authn_core_module (shared)
 authn_file_module (shared)
 authz_core_module (shared)
 authz_host_module (shared)
 authz_user_module (shared)
 autoindex_module (shared)
 deflate_module (shared)
 dir_module (shared)
 env_module (shared)
 filter_module (shared)
 mime_module (shared)
 mpm_prefork_module (shared)
 negotiation_module (shared)
 php5_module (shared)
 reqtimeout_module (shared)
 rewrite_module (shared)
 setenvif_module (shared)
 socache_shmcb_module (shared)
 ssl_module (shared)
 status_module (shared)

My enviroment work fine, send and received mail in my local network.
Thank you all.