Hi there,

My company, netnea.com, is a small consulting / contracting company based in
Berne, the capital of Switzerland. We specialize in network monitoring and
Apache / ModSecurity.

We have an open position for a webserver engineer with a strong interest in
security.

I am the author of the 2nd Edition of the ModSecurity Handbook, I maintain
a popular set of Apache / ModSecurity tutorials on the netnea.com website
and I am one of the co-leads of the OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set project.

Obviously, the new netnea employee would work with me and with our
customers on these topics. We have Swiss banks, Swiss government and
two state owned companies among our clients. Go figure. Most of the
work I do is in very interesting high-security settings.

Good experience with Apache and or NGINX is a must, prior work with
ModSecurity is welcome.

We do not pay a lot of attention to certificates, but a proven record of
successful projects is needed. A "let's get things done" attitude and an
interest in self-learning is very important to us. But this does not mean you
need to have 15 years of experience. A dedicated student is equally
interesting to us. It's more about the personality than the certs.

Also, decent German active and passive is a must (alternatively, native
French speaker with very good passive German skills).

If you are interested in this position, then please get in touch via mail to
christian.fol...@netnea.com.

Best,

Christian

--
What one man can do himself directly is but little. If however he can
stir up ten others to take up the task he has accomplished much.