From: Eric Covener [mailto:cove...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 12:20 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: EXT: Re: [users@httpd] Mutual authentication between Apache HTTP
server and an application server.

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 12:47 PM, Naveen Nandyala - Vendor
<naveen.nandy...@walmart.com<mailto:naveen.nandy...@walmart.com>> wrote:
Hi,

                I’m using Apache HTTP server as a webserver and Websphere
application server as an Application server. Apache is using Proxy to redirect
requests from Apache to Websphere. On my websphere side security is enabled,
and its looking for mutual authentication. Could you please help me with where
I can add my Application server’s root certificate on Apache end?

​Out of curiosity, why mod_proxy instead of the WebSphere plugin?