HI

 i am not looking for end to end encryption , all i want to do is make
apache a forwordproxy configured on SSL and accpect  HTTPS and proxy the
urls based on the ACL's' below is my Vhost configuration where i have a
forward proxy which is configured to allow only to example.com

  when i disabled SSL everything works fine and i can proxy to
https://example.com below is the curl output , but when i have proxy
configured as SSL  the request seems to be failing

*SSL enabled -dosen't work *

curl -I -x https://172.16.130.2:443 <https://172.16.130.2/> ht
tps://example.com
*curl: (56) Proxy CONNECT aborted*

<VirtualHost  172.16.130.2:443>
ProxyRequests On
ProxyVia On
SSLProxyEngine On
SSLEngine On
SSLProxyVerify none
SSLCertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/1.cert
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/pki/tls/private1.key
<Proxy "*">
<RequireAny>
     Require expr %{HTTP_HOST} =~ /^example.com:443$/
</RequireAny>
</Proxy>
</VirtualHost>

*SSL disabled -works fine *

curl -I -x http://172.16.135.4:8082  *https://example.com
<https://example.com>*
HTTP/1.0 200 Connection Established
Proxy-agent: Apache/2.4.6 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) OpenSSL/1.0.2k-fips

*HTTP/1.1 200 OK*
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Cache-Control: max-age=604800