Hi,
     I'm using AB tools , and I  use the means to add concurrency to get
the accurate max value of RPS(request per second)  ,while I found that with
the concurrency Increase, the latecy time increase , the RPS increase then
reduce . Do that mean the maximum value of RPS is the capacity of server?
If it is not correct, what's the initial design ideas of ab tools to test
the performance of Web Server?
     English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors. And I
search the Internet but didn't find the  systematic method to get the
performance of server.
     Thanks~