Ok, thanks!

But to be clear - I asked the Support people and was told, and I quote:

"The Webvantage, Client Portal and Mobile Server applications are .Net
IIS applications that require Microsoft Windows and IIS."

So... was that just a typical response from a Windows support person who
doesn't really understand web servers?

The software in question is described here:

http://www.gotoadvantage.com/web-based-management-software

I don't mind doing the work, I'd just rather not go down a rabbit hole
trying to do something that can/will never work.

Thanks again,

*/Charles/*/*

*/