On 29.05.2018 22:01, users-h...@httpd.apache.org wrote:
users@httpd.apache.org mailing list.

Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the users mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the users mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send a short message to:
    <users-get.123_...@httpd.apache.org>

send a short message to: