Removed the RC download, not in line with registered marks and identity of the Apache HTTP Server project.

On Monday 04/06/2018 at 16:15, Steffen  wrote:

Apachelounge informed the ASF-httpd-project on the dev-list that we have, because the vote time is too short, once in a while RC’s from branches before voting, so the Win community had more time to test. Issues are then earlier discovered.

An reaction from Jim (does mostly act as RM and does T&R ) was: I agree a case could be made for considering adding an RC stage to our release process... it would require some additional tooling and some sort of additions to ap_release.h but nothing insurmountable. That might be a nice small-and-easily-reversible step to address some of the issues that we've been having lately.

So we made the RC's earlier in the process and a little more formal at AL and httpd -V reports now 2.4.34-RC1.

For a download and more info go to http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=36911