Hi,

This is my first message to this list. I've reviewed your policies, but my
apologies if I break rules/conventions. Please don't hesitate to correct me.

I've run into an issue where enabling the PHP SQLSRV extension [1] causes
httpd to fail to start. I've documented the issue at length here [2]. The
PHP SQLSRV extension does NOT impact general PHP use (command line PHP
works fine). Only starting httpd will not work. As [2] says, I'm not really
getting any significant error messages, so I'm not sure how to proceed. See
sections "journalctl -xe output", "/var/log/secure", and
"/var/log/httpd/error_log" for relevant log output. Can anyone help me
troubleshoot this? Also, this setup works fine on other servers, and I
can't think how this one is different.

[1] https://github.com/Microsoft/msphpsql
[2] https://github.com/Microsoft/msphpsql/issues/805

Thanks in advance,