Rereading your question, you are asking whether FTP protocol offers the
equivalent of x-forwarded-for http header.

The answer is, no, you can't accomplish what you are seeking. See
https://devcentral.f5.com/questions/how-to-insert-client-ip-address-in-tcp-profile-for-ftp-connections
and dozens of other posts asking the same question.

It's an entirely reasonable extension of FTP, which if it existed,
mod_proxy_ftp could be enhanced to support.