Hi Eric,
 Thanks for guidance.. Now I am able to write script to list file under
directory and map as "RewriteMap listxml "prg:/etc/apache2/conf.d/list.pl"
apache:apache".

  Now,  consider, list.pl lists file temp.xml and by writing rewrite
condition as RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/example/test\.xml/?$
  How i can write RewriteRule to map test.xml to temp.xml?

With Regards,
Venkatesh