Hi Hermant,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:08 AM Hemant Chaudhary
<hemantdude.chaudh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have tried to upload a file of 26.5mb on apache tomcat, which was
> successfull.
> I tried to proxy request to tomcat with same file. But get following error.
> Attaching the error_log.
>
> Can you please help me to understand where I am going wrong ?

I don't run Windows, sorry I'm no expert there, more questions than
answers below...
So apr_poll() returns APR_EINVAL, right?

What could be the reasons for poll() in cygwin to return EINVAL?
I don't know how cygwin implements poll(), but for instance I see that
WSAPoll() can return:
WSAEINVAL An invalid parameter was passed. This error is returned if
the fdarray parameter contains a NULL pointer. This error is also
returned if invalid flags were specified in the events member of any
of the WSAPOLLFD structures pointed to by the fdarray parameter when
requesting socket status. This error is also returned if none of the
sockets specified in the fd member of any of the WSAPOLLFD structures
pointed to by the fdarray parameter were valid.

What's the value of "timeout" for apr_poll() in send_brigade_blocking()?
Could you debug apr_poll() and see if something like the above happens
to the parameters passed to poll()?

Regards,
Yann.