Hi All,

I am trying to access large file(get request) of large file. This is
working properly if size of file is less than 52KB. But size greater than
52KB is giving me error 4022.

I have debugged and come to know that writev function can write maximum
upto 52KB only. Therefore I changed the default value of
THRESOLD_MAX_BUFFER to 42KB so that my writev will not reach to 52KB.
THRESOLD_MAX_BUFFER to 42KB helps me to solve the issue for PUT request.

But in get request while accessing large file, size of brigade crosses
52KB. As 52KB is greater than THRESOLD_MAX_BUFFER(42KB). It is trying to
flush the data. But limit of writev on my OS is maximum 52KB only.
Therefore it is giving 4022 error.

Is there any way where I can control apache so that size of brigade will
never cross 52KB? or any other approach/ configuration parameter can be
used to solve this issue ?

Thanks
Hemant