My reverse proxy config doesn't work with SSL any more as I try to upgrade from
2.4.29 to 2.4.34.

My config:

SSLProxyEngine On
SSLProxyMachineCertificateFile /path/to/server_crt_and_key.crt
SSLProxyCACertificatePath /etc/cacerts

<Location /proxy>
  ProxyPass https://host01:9443/p
  ProxyPassReverse https://host01:9443/p
  SSLVerifyClient require
</Location>

Again, this works just fine with 2.4.29. However, in 2.4.34 I get a 502 in my
browser "Error reading from remote server" and my httpd log file has a warning
"AH02268: Proxy client callback: (host01:443) downstream server wanted client
certificate but none are configured." Is this possible related to PR 62232? If
so, I thought it would have been fixed in 2.4.32.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Marty