Hi all,

I have a server with some software on called "EPrints". When uploading some
data via am EPrints form I get an "Internal Server Error" upon submission
and the data is not submitted.

I have found that the slightly unusual characters "ę" and "ł" cause this.
When they are both removed from the form, it all works as expected. I
suspect it's a server issue rather than an EPrints/software issue, but I am
an Apache novice.

Has anybody came across this before and is able to offer advice? Even just
knowing what to Google for a solution would be helpful as I'm not getting
far with it at the moment.

Thanks,
James