What you are requesting is in the realm of log analysis, not server behavior.
I strongly suggest looking at existing log parsers for "combined" format Apache
logs (to preserve referral headers, method, response times, etc.), but you
could also create a minimal access log in a simpler format if you just wanted
to run $ sort < logfile | uniq -c

Rick Houser
Web Engineer