From: Osman Zakir [mailto:osmanzaki...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, 12 January 2019 9:16 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Configuring reverse proxy

I set up port forwarding on my router, so I think I'm ready to try this again.
But first I want to ask if Apache needs to be able to see my external IP
address.  Ipconfig and other network applications can't see it.  And my server
app's executable is being allowed through the firewall currently; is this a
good idea for when I want to set up a reverse proxy for it, or will it do?