@Eric Covener <mailto:cove...@gmail.com> I got the port forwarding to work and
am now able to get my app using my external IP address on port 8443 (but it's
not using SSL right now).  I still need to actually get Apache to start before
I put my app behind the reverse proxy, and port 80 is being used by the system.
 I tried to change the "ServerName" value to 0.0.0.0:8080, but it's still
trying to connect on 0.0.0.0:80 which is giving an about it not being able to
bind to any listening ports.  I'll see if I can find another setting in the
httpd.conf file to use in the meantime, but for now I'll also ask this: what do
you suggest I do?