Hi folks,

I am attempting to use mod_ssl's SSLCARevocationCheck directive with the
no_crl_for_cert_ok flag in a test environment, running httpd 2.4.6.  However,
when attempting to start httpd with this directive my ssl.conf file, I
consistently get the error:

“SSLCARevocationCheck takes one argument, SSL CA Certificate Revocation List
(CRL) checking mode”

My configuration line looks (to me, at least) exactly like the one in the
example at
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_ssl.html#sslcarevocationcheck:

"SSLCARevocationCheck chain no_crl_for_cert_ok"

I can see that this directive is configured with the RAW_ARGS type in
https://github.com/apache/httpd/blob/e38d2c0da616d9be281696eff6f77d09caf9093d/modules/ssl/mod_ssl.c
 , so I’m not following why it would be enforcing TAKE1 behavior here.
Apologies if I’m missing something obvious here, but can anyone point me in the
right direction?  Many thanks,

Scott Kirby
Interoperability Developer
PCC - Physicians Computer Company