At the bottom of documentation pages at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/en/, it says:
"Comments
Notice:
This is not a Q&A section. Comments placed here should be pointed towards
suggestions on improving the documentation or server, and may be removed
again by our moderators if they are either implemented or considered
invalid/off-topic. Questions on how to manage the Apache HTTP Server
should be directed at either our IRC channel, #httpd, on Freenode, or sent
to our mailing lists."

Unfortunately I could not see any way to comment. Searching around got me
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HTTPD/DocsCommentSystem This
describes the same commenting system in detail, but does not
explicitly say how to post comments. It says:
"This system is now hosted on ASF hardware at https://comments.apache.org/";

However that server seems to be down. The Wayback machine suggests that
this is common:
https://web.archive.org/web/20180501000000*/https://comments.apache.org/

Looking at teh last archived copy, The advice on this page seems to be
directed at people running the comments system, not people using it.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170710230745/https://comments.apache.org/help.html

It would be great if the comment section either explained how to use it,
or explained that this is not currently possible. I hope I haven't
overlooked something obvious, but I'm puzzled as to how to comment on the
docs.