On Fri, 25 Oct 2019 at 16:20, Richard
<lists-apa...@listmail.innovate.net> wrote:

> > Date: Friday, October 25, 2019 20:37:49 +0530
> > From: Tapas Mishra <mightydre...@gmail.com>
> >
> > Hello,
> > I am getting bounce message , what should I do?.
> > ----------------
> > Thanks

> > Messages to you from the users mailing list seem to
> > have been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bounce
> > message I received.
>

> This is a list configuration issue over which you have no control.
>
> This list needs to be configured to handle DMARC properly.
>
> Because the list doesn't do DMARC rewriting you may miss list
> messages from people sending from p=reject domains, but won't
> actually get kicked off the list because these bounce-check messages
> will get delivered to you.

Not all bounces are due to DMARC issues.

The receiving mail system may detect another issue, such as SPAM, and
reject the mail.
There are bound to be differences in the rules that different systems
apply, so there will be occasions when the ASF system forwards a mail
which is later rejected by one or more receivers.

There are lots of other reasons why the receiver may bounce the email.

In this case, the email does not appear to have any DMARC headers:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/201909.mbox/raw/%3cd09ee182-8902-90b8-1081-a8a956ff4...@helios.jpl.nasa.gov%3e

You can ask for a copy of the email to be sent to you by emailing:

users-get.118...@httpd.apache.org

Of course this may fail if the receiver detects a problem again.