Hi,

we are using apache (Server version: Apache/2.4.6 Red Hat Enterprise Linux) as
a reverse proxy in front of our Perl webserver (Mojolicious). Apache is also
taking care of SSO authentication through Kerberos. We are using a rewriterule
to pass on the REMOTE_USER request header to our webserver.

This is working fine for 97% of our AD users, but the other 3% are getting a
kind of endless loop. And I suspect that my rewriterule is the culprit. Please
have a look at my configuration below:

<Location />

   AuthName "Authenticate to SYST-ADMIN.COLRUYT.INT"

   AuthType Kerberos

   KrbServiceName Any

   Krb5Keytab /opt/otrs_soft/SSO/suldapincs.keytab

   KrbAuthRealms SYST-ADMIN.COLRUYT.INT

   KrbMethodNegotiate On

   KrbMethodK5Passwd On

   KrbAuthoritative On

   KrbSaveCredentials Off

   KrbVerifyKDC Off

   require valid-user

   RewriteEngine on

   RewriteCond %{LA-U:REMOTE_USER} (.+)

   RewriteRule . - [E=RU:%1,NS]

   RequestHeader set REMOTE_USER "%{RU}e" env=RU

   RequestHeader set REMOTE_USER_SECRET "*************"

</Location>

To be honest, I'm not an expert in Rewrite Rules, I've just copy pasted the
above from an article on the internet. Does anyone knows if the above Rewrite
condition/rule can result in an endless loop and how to resolve this?

Already thanks in advance for your feedback!

Kind regards,

Michael

Dit bericht is onderworpen aan de voorwaarden beschikbaar op onze website
Ce message est soumis aux conditions disponibles sur  notre site web
This message is subject to the terms and conditions available on  our website