The IPnumber associated with padmahasa.ddns.net (103.228.221.102) is
not reachable via ping or traceroute. A traceroute ends at:

   43.254.160.42.static.belltele.in (43.254.160.42)

Additionally, attempting to telnet to either port 80 or 8080 on
103.228.221.102 results in a "network hang".

So, it would seem that that IPnumber is not publicly reachable.
{Assuming the dns entry to be correct] if you're not firewalling it
then you need to speak with your provider.