On Monday 03 February 2020 at 21:53:20, George R Goffe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have come across a few sites whose URLs seem to provide continuous
> content.

Give us some examples?

> When the user goes to the end of the URL the "server?" "thinks" for a second
> or two and puts up an animated mouse pointer and then more content appears.

There's probably More Than One Way To Do that.

> My question is, "How is this continuous content" accomplished. Is it a
> server side setting or script?

Show us some sites you've seen this on and we might be able to offer a
suggestion.

Antony.

--
"In fact I wanted to be John Cleese and it took me some time to realise that
the job was already taken."

 - Douglas Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.