On Saturday 18 April 2020 at 17:05:22, Praveen Kumar K S wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Any help would be appreciated. If any of you had done this before or
> published on blogs or somewhere, please suggest your inputs.

Well, first of all, does your web server successfully serve CGI scripts when
they are found at a standard URL, rather than being an ErrorDocument
reference?

Antony.

--
I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design: One way
is to make it so simple that there are _obviously_ no deficiencies, and the

 - C A R Hoare

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.