Hi Team,

We have installed Apache 2.4.25 in our servers and applications are also
exposed with the help of Apache. As part of Vulnerability precautions and
security of application we are trying to fix the "Server" KeyTag in Response
Headers in Developer tool (Inspect) of Browser.

We can see the value as "Server - Apache" in the Application and we need to
eliminate this. So we found Mod_security as solution and installed it. But when
we load Mod_security into Apache and restart, It is throwing an error like
"Cannot load /Modules/Mod_security.so : apr_crypto_block_cleanup" error and we
are not aware of this error and couldn't find any solution with our team or in
the google.

We request you to suggest us a solution to eliminate the "Server" tag in
Response Headers without this Mod_security setup (or) along with Mod_security.
Any solution is welcome. Please reply us back as soon as possible. Thanks in
advance.

Thanks and Regards,
Poornananda.