Hi Christian,

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 11:52 AM <christian.unner...@t-systems.com> wrote:

> But there are several context based RewriteRules like this:
>
> RewriteRule (.*) ajp://IP:PORT$1 [QSA,P,L]
>
> I haven’t found any solution to get secret parameter passed in RewriteRules.

You need a Proxy directive (provided by mod_proxy) to define a proxy
entity/URL (called proxy worker) on which you can associate parameters
(like "secret"). A RewriteRule [P] won't let you do that, without an
associated mod_proxy declaration, the above RewriteRule will use a
generic reverse proxy with no parameter, no connection reuse etc..

The usual way to declare a proxy worker, and its parameters, without
any particular path mapping is:

    <Proxy "ajp://IP:PORT">
       ProxySet secret=my_secret
    </Proxy>

Then "ajp://IP:PORT" can be mapped to any path with either a ProxyPass
or a RewriteRule [P] like you did.

Hth,
Yann.