Hi everyone,

Currently, I am looking into HTTP/2 and mod_http2. I could not, however find
any information concerning HPACK compression support for Apache httpd.

The HPACK compression algorithm is specified in RFC 7541:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7541.

For nginx, the HTTP/2 module implements the HPACK algorithm
(http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_v2_module.html).

For mod_http2 I could not find whether this is supported by mod_http2 or not
(from the source code it appears that HPACK is not built-in). There also does
not appear to be a mod_hpack like there are modules for other compression
algorithms (e.g. mod_deflate and mod_brotli).

So my question is: Is HPACK compression supported in Apache httpd with h2?

Thanks!
Simon