We are using Apache 2.4.1 on Windows to implement CAC authentication to the
production web site. Apache functions as the CAC authentication and a proxy
for the Web server.

We need to have https://prodsite.com use CAC authentication but we want to
expose https:/prodsite.com/application/services and not have the /services
site go through the CAC authentication process.

Currently the only redirect i have is a simple redirect to enforce all
traffic to https://servername/application

RedirectMatch ^/$ /application

I need all traffic to https://servername/application to use CAC for
authentication.

I need to allow https://servername/application/service to use https only
but not enforce CAC authentication and I haven't been able to figure out
how to do that. Others answers I researched for this stated that the
recdirect happens only at HTTP and that obviously wont work.

Any ideas on how keep a sub site behind SSL but not enforce CAC are
appreciated.

Thanks!

--

*Paul Russell*