Hi,

I am using form based authentication in Apache for proxy forwarding to
different application under the same domain:

For Example:

https://www.example.com/Application1
https://www.example.com/Application2/{uri_parameter1}/{uri_parameter2}/<https://www.example.com/Application2/%7buri_parameter1%7d/%7buri_parameter2%7d/>
https://www.example.com/Application3?param1={paramvalue1}
and so on

Use case:

It uses single sign on, so If one application is already logged in. Other
application doesn't require login again.
It is the same functionality on logout as well. If one application is logged
out, then all other application already login should be logged out.

Problem statement:

Now when I redirect to logout url location from applaication1, All applications
are logged out successfully. other applications - application2 and application3
 is redirected to login page on click of refresh or any other action in that
page.  But I need to redirect to logout page instead.

Is it possible to achieve - redirect to all applications to logout page, once
it is successfully signed out

Some codes sample,, which I used to achieve form based authenciation:

<Directory />
  #LogMessage "mainDirectory"
  Options FollowSymLinks
  AllowOverride None
  AuthFormProvider file
  AuthType form
  AuthName "TEST"
  AuthUserFile /opt/ user/passwords
  Require valid-user
  AuthFormLoginRequiredLocation
/login/login.html?req=%{REQUEST_URI}?%{QUERY_STRING}
  AuthFormFakeBasicAuth On
  Session On
  SessionCookieName session path=/;secure;
  #SessionExpiryUpdateInterval 1
  SessionCryptoPassphrase secret
</Directory>

<Location /logout>
  #Require all granted
  AuthFormLogoutLocation /logout/logout.html
  Session On
  SessionMaxAge 1
  #SessionExpiryUpdateInterval 1
  SessionCookieName session path=/;secure;
  SessionCryptoPassphrase secret
  RequestHeader unset Cookie
</Location>

<Location /login>
  Require all granted
</Location>

<Location /dologin>
  SetEnvIf Referer ^.*req=(.*)&?$ req=$1
  AuthFormLoginSuccessLocation %{ENV:req}
</Location>

Include /opt/proxy/sites/common/conf/application1.conf
Include /opt/proxy/sites/common/conf/ application2.conf
Include /opt/proxy/sites/common/conf/ application3.conf

Regards,
Sathish Vijayan

Det h?r e-postmeddelandet kan inneh?lla personuppgifter om dig som s?ndare
eller mottagare samt om andra personer. Information om hur vi p? Tre behandlar
personuppgifter finns att l?sa p? www.tre.se/gdpr.