On Thursday 03 September 2020 at 14:58:44, Lentes, Bernd wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i get each E-Mail to this list twice or even three times.
> Do you have the same problem ?

I personally do not.

> Does anyone know what to do ?
> Contact the list-admin ?

I would start by carefully checking the headers of the "identical" emails you
receive and see whether:

a) they're actually being sent to different addresses (ie: you're subscribed
more than once)

b) you can identify that the message sent from the list server was the same in
both (or all three) cases, but then when passing through some onward relay,
gets duplicated (or triplicated) into the multiple copies you receive.  That
would then tell you which machine is reponsible and you can contact the
appropriate admin.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Bill Gates has personally assured the Spanish Academy that he will never allow
the upside-down question mark to disappear from Microsoft word-processing

 - Lynne Truss, "Eats, Shoots and Leaves"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.