From: Tara Hall <tarahall1...@gmail.com>
Sent: September 27, 2020 8:59 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org <users@httpd.apache.org>
Subject: [users@httpd] Server starting problem

I've installed Apache-2.4.46 on a Raspberry Pi running FreeBSD 12.1 to use as
an Intranet website. When I try to start the server after a doing basic config
setup I get the following message:

"Syntax error on line 236 of /usr/local/etc/apache24/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'Require', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration"

As "require" appears to be a standard line command in the httpd.conf file I
can't imagine why I would get that error message. I haven't been able to find
anything in the FAQ nor Docs so far and I'm running out of ideas.
Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Gavan.