Thanks, I configured and ran server-status after stopping/starting apache.
Top output is:
Current Time: Monday, 02-Nov-2020 16:16:14 CETRestart Time: Monday, 02-Nov-2020
16:04:54 CETParent Server Config. Generation: 1Parent Server MPM Generation:
0Server uptime: 11 minutes 20 secondsServer load: 0.16 0.23 0.35Total accesses:
553 - Total Traffic: 10.6 MB - Total Duration: 1637098CPU Usage: u4.22 s.41 cu0
cs0 - .681% CPU load.813 requests/sec - 15.9 kB/second - 19.6 kB/request -
2960.39 ms/request5 requests currently being processed, 95 idle workers

What should I check?
Also, when system blocks I won't be able to see server-status, as it will be
not responding.
Should I check it daily and look for a specific info that grows?

Gabriele

Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com