The logs from mod_slotmem_shm are the most interesting, so "LogLevel
slotmem_shm:debug" should be enough (to limit debug logging to this
module).
This should show which shared memories paths (i.e.
.../slotmem-shm-*.shm) are created/reused/attached by which instance,
and figure out what kind of duplicates there may be..