On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 5:55 PM Anton Shepelev <anton....@gmail.com> wrote:

> All POST requests fail: when I either repeat the same
> requiest over and over, or try different requrest. All GET
> requests work.

This sounds like a crash or something which causes Redmine to close
the connection upon receipt of the POST request (without any
response).

> > If some requests succeed, it may be a problem of
> > connection reuse between Redmine (running on 127.0.0.1)
> > and the httpd proxy (configured to forward the requests to
> > localhost).
>
> I should still like to sound that possibilty. Can you please
> explain to the Apache dummy that I am how to reconfigure
> either httpd or Redmine hosting to avoid that collition?

I don't know what a "Bitnami Redmine stack" httpd configuration looks
like unfortunately.
There should be a line like:
    ProxyPass ... http://127.0.0.1:3002 ...
or:
    <Location "/...">
        ProxyPass http://127.0.0.1:3002 ...
    </Location>
somewhere, and adding disablereuse=on to the end of this ProxyPass
line would disable connection reuse.

If that changes nothing, something is happening in the Redmine
application which httpd really can't know about..
If Redmine crashed (which could explain why there are no logs on its
side), you should see something like "child pid <pid> exit signal..."
in one of the log files.
Possibly you could ask on Bitnami forums how to get more traces from Redmine.

Hth,
Yann.