On 14 Jan 2021, at 04:48, Jason Long <hack3r...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
> Server have 4 CPU cores and 6GB of RAM.
> I pasted Apache configuration. In your opinion, which parts of servers must
> be examine?

Throwing more resources at the problem is not likely to fix the problem. You
need to figure out what is going on with your server and WHY it is taking so
much time it is bogging down and WEHRE the slowdown is happening.

This is not something that someone can just say "Oh, it's this" because the
problem is unique to your machine, your content, and your users.

I would start with those very suspicious (to me) looking URL requests
containing dozens of digits of hex. Do those look like they are legitimate
links to your server's web content?

Also, please stop top-posting and quoting the entire message thread below.

--
We are born naked, wet and hungry; then it's all downhill.