On Tuesday 09 February 2021 at 16:17:12, Heather Lotz wrote:

> Yes.

Did you receive, and reply to, a confirmation email following your unsubscribe
request?

If not, have you checked your spam folder to see if it got filtered out?

> > users@httpd.apache.org are still coming through.
>
> Are you certain you unsubscribed from the same address as the emails are
> coming through to?

> > On Tuesday 09 February 2021 at 13:39:06, Heather Lotz wrote nothing.
> >
> > See the footers on messages to this list:

#define SIX 1+5
#define NINE 8+1

int main() {
    printf("%d\n", SIX * NINE);
}
        - thanks to ECB for bringing this to my attention

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.