Hi everybody.
I have a question about the distribution of workers between processes and threads.

Let's say that I have a 12 core machine and that I want to server up to 300 parallel requests. I have the choice between, for instance, 10 processes with 30 threads or 30 processes with 10 threads.
Am I right with the following logic:
I keep 2 cores for the OS (machine dedicated to httpd), so I have 10 cores for httpd.
Optimal use is one process per core, so 10 processes.
I need to use all CPUs, and multiple processes per CPU will consume more resource, correct?

Thanks