On 04 Apr 2021, at 17:05, Daniel Ferradal <dferra...@apache.org> wrote:
> Set it to root:root, change them when you need to update and set them
> back to root:root when finished.

That is not the norm as far as the servers I see.

Www:staff or www:wheel or www:www are the usual permission.

Directories are 755, files are 444 or 644 if the files are managed by a local
user account. Of course, depending on how the files are managed, they may need
to be writable by a process (for example, WordPress need to be able to write
its files as well as to a database in order to update, something it needs to do
frequently).

--
I WILL NOT YELL "FIRE" IN A CROWDED CLASSROOM Bart chalkboard Ep. 7G01