I'm not sure, but my understanding is that of you have multiple virtual
hosts on one machine, and they all listen on the same interfaces/ip
addresses then they have to have unique ServerName directive.  If you have
duplicates, they will all be served by the first virtual host, with a
matching ServerName, read httpd.

I'm not really an expert, but you need to do something like:
A. Distinguish the servers (distinct hostname, IP, or port).
B. Have a single virtual host include the definitions for all paths as
locations or maybe directories, could possibly maintain separate files by
using the include directive, not sure.
C. Have a single virtual host that proxies to the other defined virtual
host - they still need a unique name, ip or port.