On 27/04/2021 20:11, back Button wrote:

I want to know how to setup  a website on my home laptop
and access it from anywhere in the world .

What's the operating system on your laptop?  Also, have you considered the fact thyat the laptop might go to sleep when it is idle for some time.

Frankly, it is not a good idea to have a server on the laptop or a PC when there are many free hosts from reputable organizations such as Google, Microsoft, Netlify, Github pages, CloudFlare Pages etc etc.  Even Alibaba and IBM wil give you free hosting. Amazon's AWS used to be free but now they have started charging after one year but the charges are quite small.  About 50 cents per month for a small website with 10,000 visitors a day.

Most cloud services will give you free hosting of Static websites on their file storage servers with 5GB storage space.

--

With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.