Well, it's possible but is not secure.
Anyway, you can install a XAMP/WAMP in you laptop and forward the port 80 to you workstation and acess the website with you public ip.
like this: 142.250.79.46:8080, 142.250.79.46:80.

Em 27/04/2021 16:11, back Button escreveu:

I want to know how to setup  a website on my home laptop
and access it from anywhere in the world .

back.but...@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Toor, Rodrigo. <rodrigo.toor...@gmail.com>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 19:15
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] LAN to WAN access

Want you a how to on official domain: https://httpd.apache.org <https://httpd.apache.org/> or can be any other in web. In web there are many indexed on google.
Em 27/04/2021 14:34, back Button escreveu:
Hi,

The documents found here are very comprehensive.
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/ <https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/>

There is one more how-to topic I am looking for,
that is access Apache  Webserver or even access back end application server(s) via Apache Webserver using reverse proxy from the internet
when running Apache on my personal laptop/machine.

I would appreciate any links on how-to documents on that topic.

Thank you.

back.but...@aol.com <mailto:back.but...@aol.com>

--
Rodrigo Toor