Yes I have sky broadband package  with their max broad band offering.
To point to and setup to any of the three dynamic dns supplier if you go to
your router admin page  192.168.0.1then  menu options Advanced --> Dynamic DNS
I was coding a website  a while back and To view the results of the browser on
my phone , tablet and my large screen tv
I had to open port
sudo ufw allow 8080.
On the *.nix or ubuntu the default is to close port.
That was the issue again  sudo ufw allow 80
more details on  port configuration
https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/how-to-configure-firewall-with-ufw-on-ubuntu-20-04-lts/

SKY Port forwarding instructions
 https://xtrium.com/port-forwarding-sky-router/

The other step was to update httpd.conf ServerName backbtn.ddns.net
I think that was it really.

next mission  is to move the Apache on the strawberry Pi on the same network.
using VNC.
so far the apr-1.7.0/ has .configure , make , make install ok.
wish me luck with the apache compiling

back.but...@aol.com