Dear Sir/Mme,
My name is Emily I am 14 years old from Sussex.I wanted to know how to setup a
website with Apache.I did not know where to start and what comes next.

I was following the thread by back button because he/she knew the concepts and
He/she knew exactly questions to ask and the order of steps.I was finding it
helpful because it was helping me to do my project.
Now I can't do my project any more because you have taken that email off .
My Daddy is a Barrister and he said if you don't apologise to him/her and
restorehis/her account.

My Daddy will help me to pursue legal action for obstructing me from doing my
school project.
Yours Sincerely
Emily BunditAge 14.