Hello,

I have to keep the below block at the bottom of my .htaccess file or the
directive I have to hide the debug file won't work. So far, I have tried moving
this block to the top of the file and allowing for one  and only one of
RewriteEngine On in the file and one and only one of RewriteBase /     This
doesn't make a difference. The debug file still won't be hidden when following
this format. Does anyone have any other idea as to why this block must be at
the bottom of the .htaccess file, which also means all other code needs to be
placed above this block.  Thank you!

# BEGIN WordPress
#NEEDS TO BE AT END OF FILE OR HIDE DEBUG FILE CODE DOESN'T WORK
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

# uploaded files
RewriteRule ^files/(.+) wp-includes/ms-files.php?file=$1 [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^ - [L]
RewriteRule . index.php [L]