Hello,

Depends entirely on how you implement that SSO auth you mention. For
example, I have experience with a SSO implementation that allows you
to do what you specify with apache through a third party module, but
you are not specifying which is the SSO implementation or what it can
do, so we can only guess.

.htaccess has nothing to do with authentication so I guess that's out
of the question. .htaccess is just used to allow non-admins configure
directory directives.

--
Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project