Hello,

I've got SetInputFilter DEFLATE set for the whole virtual host and it works
fine.

However now I need to disable this input filter for certain requests because
there are some issues with those (I don't want to go into much detail and
why it happens is out of my reach anyway so I just have to take it as it is,
the important thing is that the backend can process these "unusual" requests
just fine).

Is there any way how to disable it based on certain conditions? Like the no-
gzip environment variable, but for the opposite direction.

I'd use mod_rewrite to determine these conditions (there are few of them)
and handle those requests differently.

Best regards,

Petr