On 03/09/2021 18:48, Scott A. Wozny wrote:
Hi Antony,

No reply to either of my unsubscribe messages was received.  And yes, I did check my spam folder.  Not sure if the issue is on the Apache side or the Hotmail side, but I appreciate your letting me know there's supposed to be a reply and confirmation.  At least now I know where the process is breaking down.  Just not sure what to DO about it. 🙂